Noreen A. Costelloe, Attorney at Law
Knowledge, Experience & Creativity to Skillfully Guide You
Through Legal Transactions and Life Planning --
Protecting the People You Love, Your Property and Assets.
7420 County Line Road, Suite 5 Phone/Fax: 630.472.0616
Burr Ridge, IL 60527 Email: email@example.com
With her background in financial planning and 27 years' experience as an attorney, Noreen Costelloe brings a unique perspective to her legal practice. Her goal is always to protect your financial position while addressing legal issues and needs..whether real estate transactions, estate planning or other services.
Ms. Costelloe's practice includes, but is not limited to:
- Wills with Testamentary Trusts
- Transfer on Death Instruments
- Uncontested Guardianships
- Succession Planning Relative to Estate Planning
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Trusts for Minor Children and Dependents
- Administration of Living Trust including Spendthrift Trusts
- New Business Formation & Incorporation
- Administration/Coordination of Ongoing Legal & Tax Responsibilities
For a FREE, introductory
1/2 Hour Consultation
Estate Planning or other Legal Service Practice Areas of Expertise.