Noreen A. Costelloe, Attorney at Law
Knowledge, Experience & Creativity to Skillfully Guide You
Through Legal Transactions and Life Planning --
Protecting the People You Love, Your Property and Assets.
7420 County Line Road, Suite 5 Phone/Fax: 630.472.0616
Burr Ridge, IL 60527 Email: email@example.com
Noreen A. Costelloe Education and Experience
- Attorney for 28 years, having graduated from the DePaul University College of Law (Chicago, IL) in 1985;
- Financial Planner for 15 years;
- Completed coursework for Certified Financial Planner from the College of Financial Planning in Denver;
- B.A., Illinois State University;
- Community speaker and educator on topics of estate planning and real estate law;
- Board Member & Volunteer, Helping Hands, La Grange, Illinois, 1999 - present;
- And Participating Attorney, ARAG Legal Services.
For a free, introductory
1/2 Hour Consultation on
Estate Planning or other Legal Service Practice Areas of Expertise.