Noreen A. Costelloe, Attorney at Law
Knowledge, Experience & Creativity to Skillfully Guide You
Through Legal Transactions and Life Planning --
Protecting the People You Love, Your Property and Assets.
7420 County Line Road, Suite 5 Phone/Fax: 630.472.0616
Burr Ridge, IL 60527 Email: email@example.com
Group and Community Speaker
As a community service, Noreen Costelloe is available to make educational presentations on various legal topics for your group, church and club in Chicago and surrounding areas. She has given solo presentations as well as been part of a panel or group, and is able to speak on topics such as:
- Estate Planning Overview;
- How Do the Changes in Inheritance and Estate Law Impact You?
- Understanding Living Trusts, Simple Wills and Wills with Testamentary Trusts: Which is Best for You?
- Powers of Attorney for Property: Why You Need This At Any Age and Who You Should Ask?
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare: What It Covers, Advantages over a Living Will, and Who You Ask?
- How Do You Plan for Special Needs in Your Family?
- How can a Living Trust Provide Tax Advantages, Avoid Probate and Secure Privacy for Your Family?
- Other topics to suit your group's needs.
If your group needs a program speaker on a topic covered in Noreen Costelloe's Practice Areas, please contact her via the phone number or email address at the top of the page.